Software development kit
Welcome to the Software development kit for Rubik’s Futuro Cube. You find here all information how to write, compile and test applications written by yourself or someone else. We are still working on additional extensions, like uploading music & sounds, having multiple scripts in cube, APIs for RF communication and etc. We will add as well some official forum for sharing ideas and scripts.
There is available FW 5.0, get information here
Available features in FW 4.5 Open Beta SDK
- Multiple scripts support in Cube (in 50kB Flash and 10kB MyCube area) + debugging in Ram
- Multiple scripts requires at least RFCSuite 0.9!
- Possibility of auto script start when USB is plugged (replacing charging) and USB unplugged (before Game Menu)
- MyCube script starts automatically when Menu Gesture is performed in Game Menu
- Icon customization and placement in source code
- More than 100 APIs (music upload and RF will be available soon)
Easy steps to start writing applications for Rubik’s Futuro Cube
- Download and install latest Rubik’s Futuro Cube Suite (0.9) WIN, MacOS, Linux, RELEASE NOTES
- USB drivers for WINDOWS installs automatically with RFC 0.9!
- With Rubik’s Futuro Cube Suite update to latest FW with SDK support (at least version 4.5), RELEASE NOTES
- Go over few examples bellow, download them with futurocube.inc
- Learn basic or advance APIs in SDK manual ver 1.4. Release notes in document.
- Write, compile and test your application, report us bugs, ask us for help!